- Edwardsville High School (2004)
- McKendree University - Bachelor of Arts, Biology (2008)
- McKendree University - Master of Arts, Educational Studies (2015) (MAED)
- University of Oklahoma - Economic Development Institute (2019)
- University of Missouri, St. Louis - Chancellor's Certificate in Fundamentals of Economic Development
City of Edwardsville: Recreation, Arts and Special Events (2014-2021)
Heartland Advisory Board - New Market Tax Credits (2016-current)
Illinois Economic Development Association Board of Directors (2020-current)
While with Madison County, I administered the four county enterprise zones, as well as numerous grants that helped the citizens of Madison County. Through this, I met with numerous economic developers and made long-standing relationships. With the experience I gained through training, education and relationships, I hope to bring professionally managed growth to the City of Edwardsville.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my wife, Katie, and my daughters, Murphy and Lennon. We reside in Edwardsville. I'm Edwardsville through and through - this is home. We love our parks, hiking, and summer events at City Park. I'm passionate about soccer and have coached Mater Dei's Varsity Boys program for 13 years.